Spinach Orzo Salad
This is one of my favorite summer recipes. It’s the perfect side to bring to cookouts where you are sure to be the hit with your family and friends!
- 1 box orzo
- Big bag of fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, finely chopped
- 1 cup Kalamata olives, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced fat Feta cheese
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook and drain orzo according to instructions on package
- While orzo is warm, add spinach and stir until spinach wilts.
- Add orzo and spinach to a large serving bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add dressing and cheese to orzo and spinach. Mix all together and voila!