Like many of you, we are starting to discuss the logistics of opening our office and welcoming team members back to our physical space again. We were fortunate to quickly move our team to a virtual work environment 8 weeks ago and while there were a few bumps along the way, overall things went pretty smoothly. The process of reopening our office again is much more complex and difficult.
We understand that every business has different challenges and will follow a different path to returning to work. While we are certainly not experts in this area, we have been collecting guidance from a variety of sources that we would like to share with you.
- UBA Compliance – Reopening Guidelines Webinar Recording
- UBA Compliance – Reopening Guidelines Webinar Presentation
- ThinkHR Return to Work Checklist
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- CDC Guidance for Businesses and Employers Responding to Coronavirus Disease 2019
Please stay healthy and safe and let us know if there is anything we can do to support you.