A healthy snack you can bring to work, give to your kids after school or enjoy for dessert!
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bars
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. flaxseed meal
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. mini chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients (EXCEPT the chocolate chips) in a large bowl and mix well with a large spoon.
- Stir in the mini chocolate chips.
- Roll the mixture into 1-2 tablespoon-sized balls.
- Place in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.