This is one of my favorite summer side dishes. It may technically be fall but it feels like summer… so fire up your grill and enjoy!
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into 1” rings*
- 1/24 teaspoon honey
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 dash Stubb’s liquid smoke
- Salt to taste
- Add all ingredients to a large, resealable bag and shake to coat evenly.
- Marinate 30 minutes or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Heat grill to high and brush grate with oil
- Place pineapple on grill and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
* You can also cut the pineapple into wedges, put on skewers and grill!