It’s been quite a summer and my family has spent a lot of time outside. Which has, of course, included a lot of grilling!
The recipe for fresh corn salad is quick, easy, and one of our go-to dishes. Serve alongside any protein, or on top of a salad… and voila… dinner is served!
- 5 ears of corn, in the husk
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely diced
- 3 T cider vinegar
- 3 T olive oil
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t pepper
- 1/2 cup basil, julienned
- Turn on the grill to medium heat.
- Place corn on the grill, flipping often, for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove corn from grill and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Shuck corn and slice corn off the cob and into a large bowl.
- Add all ingredients and stir.
- Serve with grilled chicken, steak, or salmon.