It’s official… spring is here and with summer-like temperatures forecasted for Friday, my family has grilling outside on our to-do list. This broccoli slaw recipe is a favorite to serve alongside anything grilled, and it’s quick and easy to make. Hope you will enjoy this family favorite!
- 1 large crown of broccoli, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup of your favorite seed or nut (I prefer sunflower seeds)
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup low-fat, plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 T apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 T honey
- In a large bowl mix together broccoli, seed or nut of your choice, cranberries, and onion.
- In a smaller bowl mix together yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, and honey. Whisk until the dressing is well blended.
- Toss broccoli mixture with dressing and refrigerate before serving.