A quick and easy side dish to serve with any meal. My family loves this broccoli slaw!
- 1 large crown of broccoli, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup low-fat, plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 T apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 T honey
- In a large bowl mix together broccoli, sunflower seeds, cranberries and onion.
- In a smaller bowl mix together yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar and honey. Whisk until dressing is well blended.
- Toss broccoli mixture with dressing and refrigerate before serving.