Benchmarking Your Health Plan
Do you ever wonder how your health plan compares to other employers in the area? Are your employees paying more for their health insurance than they would if they were working for one of your competitors?
You, as employers, have the unique opportunity through Acadia Benefits, to compare your plans with other businesses in our region, that are in your industry and of similar size. We provide this valuable data to our customers to ensure they are not:
- Paying too much for their health plan
- Losing their talented employees to companies with better plans
Acadia Benefits participates in the United Benefit Advisors Annual Health Plan Survey, the nation’s largest and most comprehensive survey of U.S. health plans. Data in the 2021 survey are based on responses from 10,414 employers sponsoring 21,533 health plans covering over 1.3 million employees nationwide. Acadia Benefits is the only firm in Maine that has access to the benchmarking results.
To request a copy, please complete the following information:
- Trends in types of health plans offered
- CDHP increases and prevalence by region
- Trends in self-funding
- Multi-tiered health plan choices
- Costs and renewal rate increases by plan type
- Prescription drug plans and new trends
- Comparisons by region, employer size, and industry
While this survey provides national trends, it also allows us to look at plan design and cost trends closer to home so we can advise our customers on the most competitive health plans in our marketplace. We can include your health plan data in the survey to show how your plan compares against others in the area. Then depending on those results, we help identify strategies to address any less competitive aspects of your health plan benefit.