My family has been enjoying the warm weather lately and spending lots of time outside. Which of course means grilling! This quick and easy salad is one of my go to recipes. Serve this fresh corn salad with any protein you are grilling and voila… dinner is served!
- 5 ears of corn, in husk
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely diced
- 3 T cider vinegar
- 3 T olive oil
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 t pepper
- 1/2 cup basil, julienned
- Turn on grill to medium heat.
- Place corn on grill, flipping often, for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove corn from grill and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Shuck corn and slice corn off the cob and into a large bowl.
- Add all ingredients and stir.
- Serve with grilled chicken, steak or salmon.